Are you looking for smart, energy-saving products for your Texas home? You’ll get them with ThermaShield! We offer the high-quality cork products you need to ensure that you’re always getting the most for your investment. These are some of the advantages of using our modern cork products:
- Cork is fire-resistant.
If you’re concerned about safety, then cork is a great choice. It not only won’t spread fires, but will also act as a fire retardant.
- Cork won’t trigger allergies.
Unlike many materials, cork doesn’t contain many potential irritants. Thus, it’s a great choice if you suffer from allergies.
- Cork is flexible.
Cork’s flexibility also makes it a highly versatile product. In fact, it can be bent extremely far without breaking.
- Cork is waterproof.
Concerned about potential water damage? Cork offers a reliable solution. Cork’s surface provides strong resistance to water infiltration.
- Cork resists mold and mildew.
Worried about mold and mildew growth? Cork is the answer. Neither mold nor mildew can develop on a cork surface.
- Cork is an acoustic insulator.
Tired of outside noise? Cork provides highly effective soundproofing wherever it is used.
- Cork is a thermal insulator.
Cork provides a heat shield to the trees it covers. In our products, it provides you with the same surface. Indeed, cork offers exceptional resistance to heat.
- Cork is lightweight.
Since it consists of eight-tenths air, cork has an extremely low density, making it one of the more lightweight materials.
- Cork trees are never cut down to make cork spray.
- When trees are 40-50 years old, the cork is first harvested.
- The bark regrows every 8-9 years.
- Harvesting cork allows trees to live for 200-500 years.
- The extraction process releases oxygen into the environment.
This means that cork is extracted and produced without environmental impact.
- Cork is a natural thermal barrier.
- It won’t freeze or reach a temperature over 86 degrees F.
- Buildings that don’t have ThermaShield lose 35% of heat and coolness through their walls and 25% through their roofs.
- ThermaShield can cut your energy use.